Chronic Blog Fatigue is a traumatic tiredness brought about by excessive posting, reading of blogs, commenting, and the general maintainence that is required to keep a readership growing. If you blog anywhere between once a week and once a day, you could be suffering from CBF. If you blog more than five times per day – please stop.
- Waking up in the morning, turning over to see your spouse, and seeing a like button poised and pressed over her head.
- Tender orbal lobes (some people call these eyes) from staring at a screen all day long.
- A fat arse from cutting out exercise to blog more.
- Joint pain because for some reason there is always joint pain.
- Nausea because for some reason there is always nausea.
- Painful nodes growing out of your thumbs due to excessive comment answering on your 4G.
- Stats-icocis. Self explanatory – that’s what your stats have turned you into an icocis, the worst kind. No one likes a stats-icocis.
- Dipping your motherboard in a deep fryer
- Reading a book or talking to a real person
- Reading things printed on stuff that was made from trees
- Creating your own indoor electrical storm that causes you to “accidentally” break your circuits
- Becoming a hippie and cancelling your wireless service
- Moving to the moon
- Living for one year as a neo-luddite (Is there a colony for this?)
- Slowing down your posting rate by amputating your limbs and typing with your face
- Topical creams
As you can see, this is all Sweet Mother has within her today. She will be taking comments for the rest of the day from bed like a blogging version of Debbie Reynolds. Maybe it was all that red wine last night, maybe it’s because the muse has decided to leave her for a newer blogger, who knows. It just is.
For non-bloggers: This post is done. You can stop reading now.
Sweet Mother is updated daily. You can follow by clicking the “follow” button at the top of this blog.
You might also like, Review of the Woman Who Sat Behind Me During the Descendants